Brandon O. Jordan, CFP®, ChFC®
Brandon grew up on a 100-acre farm where he learned he had a knack for fixing things. Since that time, he has applied that talent to his work in the financial industry. He enjoys getting to know his clients’ financial objectives and then developing solutions to help them reach their goals.
Brandon is the Founder and Financial Advisor of Arch Advisory Group. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, he has a passion for financial planning and guiding people through life events such as college planning, retirement, legacy planning, and debt management. Helping people and building relationships with his clients is his favorite facet of his career.
Brandon graduated from the University of Georgia’s Terry Business College in 2005 with a degree in Risk Management and Insurance. He has since become a FINRA Registered Investment Advisor in 2007, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in 2009, and a ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant) in 2015.
Brandon was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at the age of nine. He accredits his diligence, responsibility, and determination to having to grow up a bit quicker than most. Despite diabetes, Brandon was able to participate and letter in three sports all four years of high school. He enjoys supporting causes for a cure for diabetes through the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and Team Type 1.
Brandon married his beautiful wife, Jennifer, in 2009, and they have been blessed with two children, Della and Davis. In his free time, Brandon can be found riding his tractor on his family farm, enjoying the outdoors and camping with his family, and cheering on the Georgia Bulldogs. He is also a member and enjoys serving at Passion City Church.
Brandon serves as a member of the Fayette Chamber of Commerce, the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), the Atlanta Estate Planning Council, the University of Georgia Alumni Association, and the Associated General Contractors of Georgia (AGC).
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- University of Georgia, B.B.A. in Risk Management and Insurance
- Brandon holds his Series 6, 63 and 65 (Registered Investment Advisor) and Georgia life, health and variable insurance licenses.
- Brandon holds insurance licenses in Alabama, Connecticut, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, New Jersey, South Carolina, Texas Vermont, and Virginia.
- Brandon also holds securities licenses in Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, and Texas.
- Fayette Chamber of Commerce
- Fayette Young Professionals
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- The Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- The Estate Planning Council of North Georgia
- University of Georgia Alumni Association